Saturday, July 14, 2007

Blueberries!

Southwest Michigan has the best blueberries around, and we are now the proud owner of ten pounds of them. Yum!

After washing each one of them by hand, I laid them out on a couple of towels to dry before deep freezing them to enjoy throughout the year.

After his nap, Cal quickly found his way to the table and enjoyed fistful upon fistful. So I guess it's more accurate to say that we're the proud owner of about eight pounds of delicious southwest Michigan blueberries.

2 comments:

Lindahl News 2 said...

Remember the book BLUEBERRIES FOR SAL? There should be a sequel called BLUEBERRIES FOR CAL!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm thinking by now you have 6 pounds...you sent me home with about 2 pounds. Also, I remember that book Blueberries for Sal...it's a good one.