Saturday, August 18, 2007

Fur Coat?

Last October, Calvin introduced a few neighbors to the cutest little lion ever! In fact he was so cute that I couldn't bring myself to give -- or even put the costume away. It has just been sitting in his closet waiting to be worn again.

Apparently Calvin shares my devotion. "On?" he asked, when we stumbled across it. "Sure!", I said.

I didn't try to wiggle him into the legs, just put his arms through and pulled up the hood. "Roar!" he growled, and ran down the hall to show dad.
Can you believe how short it is? It hasn't even been a year, but the legs don't go past his knees!
I think this costume has run it's course, unless I can think of something else to do with it. Maybe a fur coat!?
Let me know if you're in the market for a 9-12 mo. lion costume.

2 comments:

Lindahl News 2 said...

He's growing - and GROWLING - like
the fiercest little king of the jungle!

Adorable...simply adorable.

nardz16 said...

yes please.