Sunday, May 21, 2006

This Little Piggy







Even more than with his sweet smile or his little voice, I have a special bond with Calvin's feet. I knew them before he was born. Each night as I laid down to sleep, he would stretch out and make contact using his feet. In fact, at about the 6-month mark, his foot stuck out far enough for Eric and I to grab it! A 3-dimensional foot from within -- pretty cool. I often fell asleep with my hand on Cal's foot ....

I recognized them right away. They were long, like him, and I understood why he was always looking for someplace to put them.

6 comments:

Esther said...

Adorable pix! And it looks like Calvin is ready to get to know these wonderful feet as well. They'll carry him many, many miles if all goes well. Hello, feet.

Anonymous said...

That's cool.
Dad

The Wellspring said...

Hey Cherith! Congrats on your sweet little Calvin :) Thought I'd greet you here instead of responding on Marina's site - HA! :) Hope all is well in your life. I'd ask if there's anything new and exciting going on, but I already know the answer ;)

~Lisa P.

Anonymous said...

What a babydoll! I hope you are wiggling each little toe as you say the rhyme! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»