Sunday, May 25, 2008

Bath Time with Pooh Bear

Poor Bear is still a beloved member of our family. He has taken up permanent residence in Calvin's bed and goes back and forth to school each day for nap time.

Needless to say, he requires frequent washing. Fortunately he's washing machine compatible.

I usually scrub him with a brush before sending him for a spin. But this time, as Calvin was hopping into the tub, I thought that Pooh Bear might just want to go for a swim, too.

Turns out he did. Just look at that water! Poor Cal had to rinse off afterwards.

Pooh Bear is especially cuddly after he's washed properly and "nice and warm" from the dryer.
Ready for another week.

5 comments:

Critter said...

It's always great to have a "friend" to share a bath with!!

Esther said...

I'll bet Calvin just LOVED having his Pooh get to have fun in the water with him!! Too bad Pooh doesn't dry as fast as Cal does after bathtime.

Amanda said...

That is soooo cute!

Lindahl News 2 said...

I love that you were able to capture bathtime with Pooh and the murky water that resulted with this twosome in the tub!

Marina said...

So, is Cal a thumb-sucker, or are my eyes deceiving me?