Monday, February 04, 2008

Gesundheit

I know that I'm still catching up on older posts, but thought you'd appreciate a current snippet of life with our two year old.

Yes, that's a pea up Calvin's nose.

It found its way up there during dinner tonight and Calvin quickly let us know that it was there. He didn't seem entertained by it, nor concerned really; more surprised that he wasn't able to pick it out with his finger.

With memories of childhood trips to the ER, Eric was determined to get it out before it made its way north. Fortunately Cal can blow his nose, and he was easily able to snort it out.

But not before snapping a picture for faithful fans. You're welcome.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

HA! I love it.

-your faithful fan

Lindahl News 2 said...

Cal will be thanking you someday for getting a picture of this, no doubt!

Courtney said...

So, is this what I have to look forward to?! It made me laugh!

Amanda said...

Tim says it looks like a radioactive booger. What a thought!

:)

Noel Edwin Cisneros Ritter said...

Hilarious!

Marina said...

A really green booger was my first thought. My second one was: how did they manage to teach a two year old to blow his nose? Care to share?

Cherith said...

Marina, I'm not sure it was a learned thing as much as a happy discovery. I suppose he may have been sick of wipe after wipe with his runny nose, and I guess I did encourage him to blow each time I'd wipe, but really, like everything, he just did it one day.

Ashley said...

Hi Cherith, I wanted to tell you how sorry Noel and I didn't make it for a dinner while we were in Lake Geneva. The time slipped away from us! We had every intention of meeting up. Too sad, hopefully next time!
--Ashley
PS- we have a guest bedroom now, you're always welcome if you're looking for some time in the city!

Linnea said...

Got some cute pics of your little one in CO on my blog! -Linnea