Monday, December 10, 2007

Changes Afoot

Alright, so I'm lacking a picture that would allow this post to make sense. But since I can't seem to TAKE said picture, and it's holding up additional posts, let's do without it for now.

Question: What's different about this picture? (Imagine a pic with me & Cal)

Answer: Calvin's body isn't the only one changing daily.

Mom's belly is growing rapidly with a little one inside. If things progress on schedule, Calvin will have a sibling by the end of June.

Similar to my pregnancy with Calvin, I've been pretty sick. Though this is definitely a different experience with a toddler running around. Laying low or sneaking in a nap is difficult with an active morning and a work-filled afternoon. But we've made it through the toughest part, I think, and we find ourselves, once again, cautiously hopeful for the miracle of new life.

8 comments:

Lindahl News 2 said...

It's so undersatndable why you didn't write/update your blog....I have missed you all A LOT!!

But, each time I looked for you to resurface, there was poor Cal sitting on the potty seat and I felt so sorry for him to be perched there for so long.

Welcome back!

Amanda said...

I'm glad you're back and feeling a little better. :) You've been missed!

Critter said...

diddo on the other two comments. It's great to hear from you again and find out about all the fun things and transitions on your lives. By the way Happy birthday to cal!

Corin

Unknown said...

can it be? a post from my friend Cherith. that kick in the pants worked...a week or so later...nice to have you back. ;)

Ashley said...

Just so you know, it was great to get to see each other in January! I enjoyed our conversations:)

Anonymous said...

congrats on the new addition...we're still waiting for ours to appear in person, but delivery is now just weeks away. We are going to name him Ezekiel Joseph.

I hope you're feeling better. Pregnancy with a little one running around is an entirely different ball game, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Cherith...I had a feeling something was brewing since it had been such a long time since your last post. Soon you'll have double the fun being a mommy! Keep the post coming, it is such fun to keep up with you and your growing family. Love and Hugs my friend! Hilde

Anonymous said...

Your Mom told me mid-January. Congratulations!!!!