Monday, July 10, 2006

Movin' On Up

I find myself hesitant to announce Calvin's developments, at least things like rolling over and sitting up. You see, I've never paid much attention to when these milestones occur in other children and don't know when they officially count. I mean, what's the criteria for sitting up?

Calvin has been itching to sit for a while now, but he doesn't have the stomach support to get there on his own. He does, however, stay balanced for a good while if placed in position. And it's definitely his favored vantage point.

So what do you think, does that count? I'll let you decide, but at least you're ITK (in the know).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love to be ITK. ;) I would consider that sitting up, what an accomplished child!

Esther said...

Just look at that winning smile!! It's a lovely thing to see the world upright, isn't it, Calvin?

Esther said...

Do I see little nubs or a couple of very thin spots on Calvin's bottom gums? There will be a tooth sighting one of these days.