Monday, July 20, 2009

too much to do

I know, I know ... you've been waiting patiently for me to post the happenings of our little family. Maybe you've given up hope. It has been nearly a year since you've had any update. Please accept my apologies.
If you'd like to contribute to the Cherith's Time fund, consider a donation from the following list: weeding, dishes, laundry, dusting, vacuuming ... I'll handle the out-of-town, week-long business trips and the kids. Oh, and the blog posts.
I have been tracking some things on this site, but leaving them as drafts until I could polish them up, add a picture, etc. I've decided to post a few of them in raw form. This certainly isn't a complete look at our year (don't print yet, Grammy) but it's something.
3 1/2 year old Calvin is a joy and a dash of energy. Here are a few of his quips.
For now,
Cherith

1 comment:

Critter said...

extremely too cute!!! The things kids say....