Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Little Climber


I blame Grandma Caldwell for this behavior. She's the one who puts little children in the kitchen sink, so it's from her that Calvin would have learned to climb into the first one he sees down at his level.

Our little climber mounts just about everything in sight these days. Stairs? No problem. Tricycle? Let me at it. So he wasted no time finding his way into a display sink at Lowes.
He got himself up, in, and back down by himself while the rest of us just sat back and smiled. (And took pictures.)

6 comments:

Esther said...

That's my boy!!! Good job figuring that out, Sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Cherith that is hysterical:) By the way do you take your camera everywhere....even to Lowes???

Corin

Cherith said...

Hey Corin -- Yep. I have a pocket-sized camera that goes with me everywhere. Even to Lowes. :)

Kirsten said...

Hey Cherith, Just wanted to let you know that I was so inspired by your blog and all the cute pictures of Calvin that I started my own! Check it out if you have the chance...it's such a fun way to keep in touch with all our out of town family and friends :-) Hope you're doing well! Love Kirsten Mills (from the Samarkand)
http://themills4.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

seriously? this kid is so cute!

Lindahl News 2 said...

Fun to see that Calvin likes kitchen accessories much like his Uncle Ryan took to the refrigerator many, many years ago!!